SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

....ummi...

~~~who was an important influence on me as a child??~~~
Assalamualaikum everyone...adila here..how are you guys??feel much better??
actually i wanna share with you all about who was an important influence on me as a child and of course my answer is my mum that i called her ummi since i was a kid..She is Zarina Binti Harun and work as a teacher at Sek.Keb Guar Perahu...She was born on 29 July 1964 and have 6siblings...She has a good looking and very nice mother..She always told me that i have to protect my self from any kind of dangerous that maybe happend on me anytime because too much bad happended today..I always kept the word in my mind even we're seperated because of my study at USIM...She glad of me and i must show her my serious feeling of my study..If she read my article i want her to know that i really-really love her..i think that's it fot this week because i have to attend Mr Akhdiat's class...He will innuendo me if i late....so,see u next week....Assalamualaikum and have a nice day..........

No comments: