SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Me

Assalamualaikum.....
Hello to all my friends... You want to know about me?
My name is Munirah Bt Hj Mukhyuddin. I'm 19 years old. I was born in Hospital Besar Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Klang...My date of birthday is 9th July 1989...
All of you can call me "mun" but don't think the "moon" in the sky....
My father's name is Hj Mukhyuddin Bin Hj Ibrahim.. My mother's name is Rufiaah Bt Khamis... I have 3 elder brothers and 2 younger sisters.. My brothers name is Muhsin, Muzhaffar and Mahmud.. And my younger sisters name is Mariah and Madihah...I start my study when I'm 5 years old in Tadika at Sri Gambut after that I continue my study in Sek. Keb. Bukit Naga.. Alhamdulillah my result UPSR is good and in 2002, I continue my study in Sek. Agama Men. Tinggi Hisamuddin Kg Jawa Klang from form 1 until form 6... In form 6 I take STAM.. Alhamdulillah I got a good result.. I don't believe I get this result... USIM is my first choise..
I'm so happy when I know I get this university.. Because this university is near with house in Jalan Kebun Klang he..he..he.. Before I study here, I'm work as a teacher in SRA Bukit Naga.. This school is near my house.. I'm working here just to take some experient in my life.. At first time I work here I didn't like the pupils call me ustazah but after 1 month I can except it... I teach the pupils 8 years old.. Oh.. I think I can be a crazy teacher because I get a naughty student.. But I still love all my student.. I'm so sad when I want to leave that school.. I think that is my nice experient in my life.. Now, I know how difficult to teach the student and I know how diffiicult to my parents take care of my siblings.. My mother said that I'm so naughty when I'm still young.. She said that I like to play with the boys.. That is true when I'm 6 years old I like to play with my neighbour.. My children's neighbour is boy.. Everyday I play with him and go to school with him.. My friends call me singa because I'm so fierce...and my another nick name is tomboi..... But when I study in primary school, my attitude is change to be a real girl... Alhamdulillah.. I think just thats all for now.. We see in another time.. Tata.. WASSALAM................

1 comment:

BLC 2 said...

you are so cool..improve your english by reading okey