SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

About Me,,,,,


Assalamualaikum,,,,I hope you will always good health.My name is Mohd Adzha Bin Sa’pie.My friend call me adzha .Its my nick name.In my family my younger brother call me “ abang long”.I was born at 12 Julai 1989 .Now my age was 19 years old. I live at Kampung Titi Raga Yan Kedah.My village have won in competition beautiful village in Malaysian at 2002.It also near the Jerai mountain.I have three sibling and I am the oldest,so I have two younger brothers,they still student at secondry school.my fother name is Sa’pie,he work as PLUS.My mother name is Ku Salmah ,she work as nurse.I love them forever.Actually, I want to countinue my study at Al-azhar university but my parents suggest to me to study at USIM.Never mind in future time InsyaAllah I will continue at there to fullfil my ambition..At USIM I am also can learn Arabic language from lecturer Arabic.may Allah bless me.If you think there is have any mistake .I hope to all my friend leave the comment,because actually I am not good in English..…Wassalam see you later(“,)

3 comments:

BLC 2 said...

hello friend.. you have a high imagination (ambition).... hope you can further your study at Mesir.... maybe make master there... :)

BLC 2 said...

hello friend.. you have a high imagination (ambition).... hope you can further your study at Mesir.... maybe make master there... :)

Bahtera pelayaran said...

tq,,,insyaAllah