SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MY INSPRISATION

Assalamualaikum
HI, how are you today?? Hope you all fine with your life. My name is yanie. I want to share with you about assignment which that Mr.Akhdiat give his students for this week. I have someone, who was an important influence on me as a child. She is my lovely mother. Her name is Puan HajahThalatha Zaitun bt Hj Mohd Lazim. She was born on independent year(16.7.1957).She was a famous teacher at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bukit Jana.She teach in Bahasa Melayu. Since child, she was a independent girl because she come from a middle-class family in a small town. Although her family was poor, she still studied at University Putra Malaysia. I'm very proud and grateful because I have a mother like her. After she had a big and happy family, she decided to study in Master of Bahasa Melayu at University Perguruan Sultan Idris. She want her children to be like her. Although she is 51 years old and have a big responsibility to her's family, she still want to further her study and than become the successful woman. As a result, I want to be like her. I love my mother so much because with her influence in my life,nOw I'm here (USIM).
That all. May Allah blessing my mother:)

1 comment:

BLC 2 said...

hye..you are so sweet.