SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, July 20, 2008

(=FeLyNn8908=)

wElCoMe to my wOrlD....life is test...islam is best..solat is must...akhirat is 4 rest...world is only dust..if QURAN is in chest,nothing need next...obey ALLAH first,sccess will b next...;-)

you know about me...;p hihihi...my big name is nOrFaLiHin bInTi zOOr means(cahaya kejayaan)my small name is FeLyNn..im born at tg.malim perak..i grow up at perlis and then i move from house at kedah..now i stay at segambut,kuala lumpur..time away i study at kindergarten pusat asuhan tunas2 islam(PASTI) after that i study at sekolah rendah islam darulaman(SRIDA)..form 1 to 5 i study at sekolah menengah agama al-maahad ad-dini..form6 i study at sek.men.agama tinggi kuala kubu bharu selangor(SMAT KKB)..i take stam n first experience i stay at hostel..im hate it;( because i miss my mom,my dad and my brother..my date of birthday[27 feb 1989]..dont forget give me present erk..hehe;0..i have 4 sibling..3 brother and i youngest..first brother tadjul maulud study at usm(penang)architec..second tadjul iskandar-kolej komuniti(wiring)..third tadjul shazreen -insaniah(bussnies study)..and sibling last is ME..i love all my family..i coming at USIM just funny but i thank of ALLAH because give me chances to countiniue study..alhamdulilah..before this i think to continiue study at kuis je..because i feel i didnt served to study at IPTA expecially at USIM..but whatever i grateful ALLAH amin...only ALLAH give livelihood on all of human..alhamdulillah..;) syukran jazilan wailalliqa' maasalamah................................

2 comments:

BLC 2 said...

you are so funny girl hehehe....

ibnurani03 said...

nothing to comment...
just to say that improve you english...
don't be shy...