SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Guess who I am??????!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hello everyone!!!! First of all I would like to wish have a nice day to my beloved lecturer Mr.Akhdiat and not forgotten to all my friends... My name is Norafni Satumin. My college and university members call me Afni but, my family and friends at Sabah call me Mamel (not mamil grow okay!!!) ha.. ha.. ha.. I don’t care whatever people call me either Afni or Mamel or whatever nickname actually.. This is because, the most important thing for me is they must have no bad intention when they call and mention my name he...he…he… I was born on 17/2/1987 (remember it okay)... So, it is mean that I am 21 years old right now. I live at Ranau Sabah. Ranau is one of the famous town at Sabah and maybe also popular around the world because of the Mount Kinabalu there. My Idol is our beloved prophet Muhammad SAW and also our Prime Minister Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi... For me, both of them are very special human and we must treat them as our Role model to be a better person in the world. Beside that, I like to hear Christina Aguilera’s songs such as Beautiful, A voice within and Hurt. Hers songs is full of good messages like to give a supportive to the young girl to become independent, confident and always look forward and never want to turning back.. I like investigation movies such as FBI and Crime Scene investigation (Miami or New York) at AXN channel. I like to read motivation book by H.M Tuah and also like to read magazines such as hype, wanita and so on.. I love blue colour so much and really love to eat chocolate such as dairy milk, blackforest and many else!!!! Now, I study at Islamic Science University of Malaysia (USIM) for degree in Fiqh and Fatwa after I finish my diploma in Syariah and Law course at Sultan Ahmad Shah Pahang Islamic College (KIPSAS) last year. I always imagine that one day I will become a Fiqh lecturer like Ustaz Lutfi ha..ha..ha.. But, I have to know that I must have a strong effort to achieve it specially to become a master in Arabic language. I am happy go lucky girl. I like to laugh and smile so much because, for me laugh is a good medicine and therapy to make myself always in cheerfulness, happiness and so on without stress. Nevertheless, it does not mean that I am not to serious in manage my study, social, future and whatever. Whatever people say about me, it is up to them because I have my own plan for my future. At last but not least, best of luck in whatever we do!!! bye!!!!!!!!!



No comments: