SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

what's up!!




Assalaumualaikum w.b.t...Hyep I'm NUR ATIKAH BTE ROSMAN,

you all can call me ikah,I was born at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Klang on 8 February 1989,so I'm only 19 years old.

Actually,I'm a eldest child from four siblings and I'm only one girl in my family.Family and I live at Kapar which part of Klang,Selangor.so,please come to my village because my village very interesting hehehe I don't lie....If you come to my village I'm sure to take you with my motorcycle to the beach and jetty also.Owh so peaceful.....:)

My favourite food and drink is a chocolate and milo mmm.....It's very delicious,so you all can give me chocolate as a present on my birthday kikiki....:)

If I have a free time,I like to reading,especially unfiction books like masterpiece who written by H.M Tuah Iskandar al-Haj.

I'm from graduate of STAM on 2008 at my love school SAMT Hisamuddin Klang.And this year alhamdulillah I received at ISLAMIC SCIENCE UNIVERSITI OF MALAYSIA (USIM) although USIM it's not my first choice.But now,I'm fall in love with USIM because I believe USIM can make me a good person one day InsyaAllah...Just a little bit to know who I am...Tata..

No comments: