SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MYSELF..:)


ASSALAMUALAIKUM......SALBIAH BT YASAT is my name.just call me biah..:) I'm from Kelantan which the country famous with "budu".Ilive at Kg Slow Machang Kuala Krai Kelantan.My date of birth is 30/10/1988.Right now i'm 19 year's old 9 months and 24 days..hihi.My father's name is YASAT B MAHMOD and ROHIMAH BT SUDIN is my mother.I have 15 siblings but 5 of 15 my siblings is passed away,4 of them was passed away when they was born.One of them has passed away 7 months ago at 14/03/2008 on friday.She is my younger sister and her name is NURUL FATIHAH(AL-FATIHAH). Thats day only ALLAH know how my feelling is.I'm really miss him...;(I have 10 siblings are still alive..Before i come to USIM i studies at MAAHAD RAHMANIAH KUALA KRAI KELANTAN.USIM is my second choise...and i has choose USIM for twice. 0nce when i get my result SPM at 2007 but not my lucky and i got offer another university.Thats university is UDM.I'm refuse thats offer and i continue at lower six.ALHAMDULILLAh....This year i got continue my studies at USIM in cost fiqh & fatwa..I'm enjoy study at USIM..At the same time i was really miss my mother and father..:) Actually i'm not good in english but i'm good in kelantan language:)..INSYAALLAH...Iwill do the best..i think thats all...WASSALAM....

No comments: