SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, July 18, 2008

me


Assalamualaikum..,Hye....My full name is Musfiroh bt Ahmad.But everyone can call me Mus.I am 19 years old.My birthday at 11 november 1989.So, if you want to give me a present,don't be shy, ok! I come from Alor Star,Kedah Darul Aman.Before this,i study at Sekolah Menengah Agama Darussaadah at Kepala Batas,i am STAM qualification.....my result?that's are secret...About my family,i am youngest from five siblings but i'm not pampered ok! I have three brother and one sister....Like other people,i also have a beloved.My beloved not just one,but two person .They are Rosenani bt Bakar and Ahmad bin Taib.They are the most important person in my life.......Actually,USIM was not my first choice.But,when i think it back... USIM is not bad.It is also one of university in malaysia and it is the islamic university.So,i should be proud and gratefull to be here.......That's all about me..,ok.......byeeee.....

1 comment:

BLC 2 said...

nice 2 meet u...huhuuhhuuu