SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

** MY IDOL **


Assalamualaikum and hello everyone...Still remember me??? I was made my profile in the chapter one. Now, in this chapter two I want to tell about who was an important influence to me as a child. The people that I want to introducing is my parents. Like what I talked in last chapter my father's name is Abdullah Bin Baba and my mother's name is Aminah Bte Samat. Although this parents is only my raise parents they still attended me like their own child.

For your information, formerly my parents came from poor family. They studied for their stand on their legs on childhood period which an advisable that time to play with their friends and not to work. But, my parents have a courageous and from that, they can success in their life. Besides that, its make a reason why I choose them as my important people in my life cause they are my idol. Besides the couregous, in the younger age my father took a fees as a lecturer at Universiti Malaya ( UM ) to teach students in there for accommodate his an education of fees in there. While, my mother only work as a assistant in the office in her town. In their siblings, they are successful child.

Although their life poor, my grandfather and my grandmother still never to disvegard to taught them a high religion of Islamic. Now, they unforgot to taught me about the religion of Islamic at home beside at school. So, what their heard I must practised and its make I knew about a lawful and illegal beside a limits in the religion as a women. Even, my parents always to showed an attitude lower-self in any things in my family or other people. They alway said we must do that and foremost to any people first then ourselves.

Besides that, if I done any smaller guilt, my parents never an agry or bite me but they will give me a good an advice and I also never to revelled or resist what they an adviced. So, I take it as a one an instruction into my life because I knew that they alway love me. Not that all, they also not stingy to give their money or any things for poor people a need a help. Because, they made it as a dignified practise either that time their finance condition.

And one day, I want to becoming like them. Even though, the challenge come I very confident that I can to assault. Thats my promise.

No comments: