SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

about me

Assalamualaikum......hye everybody.You want to about me????

My name Norazlina Bt Amran.I'm 21 years old.I was born At Hospital Tampin Negeri Sembilan on 27 Oktober 1987.Dont forget to give me a present!!Now i stay in taman Keramat Kuala Lumpur.Actually my hometown at Seremban but I stay in Kuala Lumpur because my father works there.I have 4 sibling.Actually,i hope one day i can study In Universiti Al-Azhar Mesir but my parent suggest to study in Malaysia.Before this my previous school in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Puteri Wilayah at Kg Baru..and then i further my study to Universiti darul Iman Malaysia for diploma in Islamic Law until three years.Alhamdulilat i've got a best result..Now i have got an offered to study at Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia in Bachelor in Fiqh and Fatwa.I like reading like magazine such as Remaja and sometimes i like to playing a computer.My dream after graduate want to be a lawyer..My fathers name Amran Bin Idris and works as policeman.My mothers name Hamizah bt Johan.my mother as a housewife.I hope after ended my studies i will get a better job and i can be a bread winner for my family.InsyaAllah....

No comments: