SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ABOUT ME....


Assalamualaikum w.b.t..
How are you everybody ? I hope you all fine every time,my name is ROSMAWATI BT SALEH,maybe you can call me Rose.I'm from Kelantan and I was born at Kg.Aman,Kandis Bachok,Kelantan.My family and all are relatives is originated from there.I'm 20 years old.My mother's name Che Semah Bt Kadir and my father's name Saleh B.Jusoh.I have is six brother and five sister.
I'm come here at month of June.Now,I'm studying at Islamic Science University of Malay for degree in Fiqh and Fatwa.This before I'm studied at Maahad Yaakubiah is Kelantan.I'm promise to myself and family will be study with earnest until get success especially to my mother.I have many members which studying here.I'm life at Nilam Court hostel with members.In the my room I have members from is Kelantan,Sabah and Johor and altogether of three people.this background about me.............

No comments: