SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, July 20, 2008

AbOuT Me..


Salam ukhwah fillah to all of you..just to let you all know a little bit about me.Named as SaKiNah BiNtI HaSsAn. Just call me Kina.I am 22 years old.I was born on 12th August,1986 in Tokai,Pendang.My hometown in Kedah Darul Aman.I had just graduate from Selangor International Islamic College in Diploma Syariah and Islamic Jurisprudence.Actually USIM is my last choice and i was applied for Degree in Syariah and Law but unfortunately i was offered in Fiqh and Fatwa Course.At the first time i got this course i was very surprised becouse i thought that this coures is quite tough for me and was a very big different course than Syariah and Law. But alhamdulliah after i met with my mentor Mr.Ariff Fahmi, he was explained all about our course, our prospect in the future and he was gived us courages to face this fate and he really believed that we could succeed in our studies.Actually i wish to further my studies in UIAM in Degree of Syariah and Law or Sivil Law because i want to be a lawyer, but it was dissappointed me and i think that it would be my dream forever i my life. Hopefully that i will get a chance to further my studies in UIAM after this.I was prayed to Allah All The Mighty that He will fulfill my wish. However i had never regret to be in USIM becouse i believed that He was arranged the best for me, so I feel very grateful to Him. Hopefully He will always guide me and show me the shining of glory in my life in USIM.It was fated that i will be together with all of you in BLC2, and i hope that all of us will get the flying colors and gradute together at the end of this study.Thank You Allah for this greatest opportunity in my life.May Allah will bless us and make our journey become easier than before.That's all from me to all of you..Sorry becouse i am not good to speak and type in English.I hope that i can improve English and Arabic in USIM, Insya Allahu Taala..wassalam

No comments: