SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, July 21, 2008

about me


Assalamualaikum...how are you today?I hope you all always good.ok what do you want to know about me?I a'm introduce my self...my name is siti sarmila bt mat.just call me ila@k.ila k.my birthday is 01/10/1987.I live at kg.pak badol kb.kelantan.I'm open minded person.my father's name is mat b. abdullah.I realy love him.I feel you all love your father,yes or not? Final exam is STAM..oh I'm forgeten...I'm 21 years old.I take that exam at 2007 because I have problem my self.many anticipation comed in my life.after 7 month,with ALLAH grant I started to learn again.praise to ALLAH I take SPM at 2006.At 2008 I'm here in USIM,any problems is from ALLAH because HE want teach us to the true path.Let say about my mother.she's name is zainab bt. hassan.I'm proud with my mother,she is very caring .now my father and mother not working but I have sister to support my family.I have 3 sister and a younger sister and put me grow to be 5 person.any problem about money or what ever I will ask for my second sister.I very love them deep in my heart.ok see you all to next time.Peace be upen to you all.ok bye...

No comments: