SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, July 18, 2008

me


assalamualaikum...

you want to know about me??i know...you want huhuhuhu..emm...my name is Nur Ilyani bt Normuda...so..if you want to be my friend,just call me yanie..ok...i am just a simple girl in my life..my special day on 28.8.1986.. if you visit to Perak,you are welcome to visit my house at kamunting PERAk...there are many interesting places around my house..because my house is nearest to the waterfall..besides that..you can play golf..emmm..you want to see monkey??let's go to the Zoo taiping..hehehe..i have a happy family..my dad,Tuan Normuda and my loving mum,Pn Thalatha Zaitun..i have four sisters and 2 brothers..we are still sudents..boyfriend??yes,i have ( poyo je )huhuhu..i like balade music like KEABADIAN CINTA.i like reading books from some authors from alaf21..when i free,i like to surf internet..ok.now about my study.. before i studies in USIM..i studies at Selangor International Islamic University College (KUIS ) in Dip.Syariah..i am not good in english...so, just write in this blog..just enjoy..happy..ok..c u again..tataataa..

2 comments:

BLC 2 said...

hyee,yanie.........i want to see monkey la,.heheh..monkey like what erk?

BLC 2 said...

you are welcome to visit perak if you want to see monkey( night safari )...