SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, July 19, 2008

me....


Assalamualaikum....
hye guys...my name is Nur Adila Bt Anuar,just call me adila.I'm from Penang.I was born in Hosp.Bukit Mertajam,Pulau Pinang.I'm 19 years old.I love to read magazine like Remaja,Wanita and also islamic magazine Anis.When i grow up i want to be a great person and succsess in the world and also akhirat.I like to drink apple jus.And my favourite food is nasi goreng paprik.
My birthday is 15th June 1989.I have 3 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters.They are Nur Adibah,Nur Izzah,Mohd Zahid,Mohd Zahir and Mohd Zamir.Two of them are twins.I have a happy family..My dad Mr. Anuar Abu Hassan and my lovely mum,Zarina Harun..My mum work as a teacher and my dad work as a bussiness man.Actually i'm so proud to come here.I'm very grateful to ALLAH in this opportunity.Formerly i was study in Kepala Batas.My previous school is Sekolah Agama Daeratul Ma'rifil Wataniah,just next to our prime minister's house,Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi...I think this article is too long for you to read.Sorry,i'm not good in english but i have to try so far that i can afford...last but not list,i want to say thanks for our teacher to being our class accomplished..

No comments: