SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

JoM KeNaL.....


ASSALAMMUALAIKUM........


Hello everybody.
Now,I want to tell you all about me.

My name is NORAZILA BT MUSTAFA. You can call me AZIE. I am 21 years old.I live at Felda Sg Retang,Jerantut, Pahang. I was born in Kg Selimbar,Tembeling. My birthday is 2/1/1987 at 8.00 am. My hobbies is reading books and reading novels. Sometimes, the books read me. I have 8 siblings, 2 brothers, 2 sisters and 3 younger brothers. I have my best friend named Nurzairul Azira Bt Uyub (Gee). She is my best friend which I know.I like purple colour. If you want give me something, don't forget give me purple colour. I like to eat nasi goreng kampung because it delicious and taste. I want to be a lawyer one day. INSYAALLAH.

Now, I learn in Islamic Science University Of Malaysia (USIM) in course Degree Fiqh and Fatwa. Before that, I learned in Sultan Ahmad Shah Islamic College (KIPSAS) in course Diploma Syariah and Law until 2 half year. I choose USIM as further my study because it biggest University and I want to take degree there. There are many students which choice the University as further their study. Now, I am very happy because I can recognize members from anywhere. I hope one day I can achieve my dream and be reality.

Wassalam....

No comments: