SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, July 26, 2008

About me.....meow!!!!

assalamualaikum.....

hello sir,I hope you and your family always in a good health and may ALLAH bless you!

Every person has their own story of life.Same goes to me.My name is Izzuddin bin Khalidi but my friends called me MEOW.I got this name when I was studying at Maahad Johor.I come from Batu Pahat Johor.My village's name is Kg. Sarang Buaya.I was born on 29th June 1989 and now my age is 19 years old but my face does'nt like 19 years old person.Many of them told,i'm look 24 or 25 years old.It's sounds funny but it is a reality.In my family,I have 2 sisters,1 brother,1 younger sister and 1 younger brother.My father's name is Khalidi bin Senan.My father is a teacher and I want to be like him because my ambition is to be a teacher.My mother's name is Tipah bte Hasran.She is the most beautiful women in this world.I love my family very much and now I miss them very much because now I'm study far away from them...ish ish ish.About my hobby,drawing pitcure is the most thing that I love to do.Ermmmm...I have no idea to write about,so i'm so sorry and I promise that I will continue about my self in other chapter....huhuuhuuuuu and not forget to all my tutorials friend,you can give your comments to my writing because i' not good in english..huhuuhuuuuuu...wassalam PEACE(",)

No comments: