SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ABOUT ME

Heyyo..... that was my tagline. My name is NORHASIMAH BINTI SHARI but you can call me SHIMA also known as red fairy ( i know everyone can assume why) I love red so much.Age 22, I graduated from KUIS in Diploma in Islamic Studies (Syariah). This is the hard task for me, it is because of i dont think i can describe myself very well. As for the good side of myself I'm sure I can elaborate it in excelent way but as for the dark side I dont think so.
I'll write about myself base on what my friend told me. I'm a talkative girl, I talk a lot I mean a lot. Close to my family also known as 'anak manja' in malay, I love them so much, it seems like they are my air. I like cat, thats small creatures makes me want to hug and kiss them, back in my home I do have 15 cats. Some of its are persians and some of its are not.My friends also describe myself as a hyperactive girl, it is because I walk fast, I talk fast and I dont even know how to stay still or do nothing. I love to smile but most of my friends disagree with it, I can explain WHY?. I cant see this world with clear view without my glasses and most of the time I didnt wear it.
There are 5 persons in my family, and Im the only princess in my family so with my brother he is the only prince in my family. My family also consist of my lovely mama,my hero and i call him papa, and last but not least my cute stepmum.
Rescently, I studied in KUIS and currently I was being moved to USIM. I'm only can give 10% of my heart to this new institution and balance to KUIS, but deep down of my heart Im still proud of myself to be here, and start new karma here. I need to move on and do the best for myself.
Thats all about me. I dont want to be hypocrite, this is what I am the one you are going to know or the want you already know.Assalamualaikum from me RED FAIRY.



No comments: