SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MEe!


Assalamualaikum w.b.t to sir AKHDIYAT and hye to all readers...
My name is NUR IZNI BTE ISHAK,but u all can call me izni @ iz. I'M 20 years old.i'm origin in KUALA krai kelantan but now i'm stay at GUA MUSANG.My father name is hj ishak bin hj awang and my mum is salmah bt mat saad.I have a 2 sibling only,me and my sister,she name is nuruzatul fairus bte ishak,now my sister is study upsi in perak.i'm very love family very much...
I'm born at kuala krai kelantan on 16 sept 1988...beside that my favourite food is nasi kerabu and favourite drink is milo ice.if have a free time i would like to cleen my room.
I live in gua musang kelantan,as u know...The gua musang are one place that district in kelantan,
for our imformation that place have a many caves,although that place s is hinterland but i like to stay here....
The situation is very interesting but for tourist is very strange..
when we climb the cave,we will meet old article which leave by old people...
Although my place is hinterland but it not make me as give-up to study...
ALHAMDULILLAH.....past the examination STAM i was bargain to study here (USIM)
Although islamic science universiti( usim) a very far away from my village but i still exuberant to come here so ONE DAY i will be a good person ........
sorry because i'm not good to spek english,but i'm promise to my self that i can improve...INSYAALLAH.........WASSALAM.

No comments: