SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, July 19, 2008

NANA


salam..noraziana aziz..@nana.i was born on 23rd dicember 1984 at Queen Elezebeth hospital,Kota Kinabalu,Sabah.now i live at kamunting,taiping perak.you ll always wonder why i'm here at 24 years old..
in 1996 i pass my UPSR with flying colour at Sek.Keb.Kamunting.2001,I finish my secondary school at Maahad al-Tarbiah al-Islamiah Taiping Perak.with belived that Allah love,i registered in darul quran-jakim,kuala kubu bharu, selangor.2006 i graduated my diploma with maqbul :(
'face your fate and you will be great' my friend told me before she go to USIM.i return to my school and take STPM on 2007.ALHAMDULILLAH,praise to Allah ..i don't belive my eyes when i saw USIM at the first time.
my friends,for every dream in our hearts,Allah gives us inspiration :) it can be mericle when you belive !

1 comment:

GreenMan said...

TAHNIAH UMI DAH ADA BLOG..
TERUSKAN BERKARYA DENGAN PENULISAN YANG TERBAIK... ABI SENTIASA DOAKAN KEBAHAGIAAN UMI..