SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

* ABOUT ME *







Assalamualaikum Sir Akhdiyat and hye to all readers. Lets me to introducing my profile detail. My name is Khatijah Bte Sahak ,but I'm very glad if you all can call me as a Khaty. This name was gave by my grandmother and also my grandfather. They are very love me. For your information, I'm 21 years old and my birthday is 4 August 1987, you all can give a present if want it. I'm number seven from nine siblings. I have 3 brothers, 2 sisters and 2 younger brothers. My father's name is Abdullah Bin Baba and my mother's name is Aminah Bte Samat. Boyfriend?...Ofcourse I have. I'm come from fatherland's north of Johor Darul Takzim and my house at Kampung Telok Kemang , Sungai Mati which part of Muar. I'm very like to stay this place because the surroundings are fresh especially in the morning with a dewdrop. Accurately, my village is located at bay of Muar's river which rich with the fishes and its make people in there like to be a fisherman than other job. Besides that, my favourite food and drink are fried mee and also fresh orange. When another people ask me what my favourite colour, I will tell them that I"m very like to have a pink and blue things because for me, this colours are softy and attracting an attention by other peoples. If I have a freetime, I would like to clean the room and washing the clothes besides helping my mother. Even, I'm also would like to read a love's story novels because I like to feeling. About my an education, when I was seven years old on 1994, I was school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Pantai Layang near my house. So, I go to school by the bycle. Then, I continued my studied at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tun Mamat on 2004 from form one to form five. After that, I'm applied for diploma at Selangor International Islamic University College ( SIIUC ) . At there, I choose a course in Diploma of Syariah about three years and I'm convocation on 20 July 2008. I continued my studied in degree at Islamic Science University Of Malaysia( USIM ) on June 2008 in course Bachelor of Fiqh and Fatwa. With my an education, I thinked that one day I would like to be a good person and also can help me to reply my parents of good deeds like a lecturer. Lastly, my mother always say that whatever I do to my life, I must listen to my parents because they will give you the good benefits.






Bye....... :-)

1 comment:

Bhany888 said...

kathy, please allow me to visit always your blog. Nice blog

visit me at ryanoyj.blogspot.com