SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, August 3, 2008

transformer

Assalamualaikum guys.. we meet againt..:-P
as we know our blog topic for this week is "who is our influent person or something when we still young".. i believe everyone have their own idol. i have my own idol when i'm still 6 years old.. all of you want to know who is my inspiration? i think all of you may be said "hah, this is munirah's idol?" or someone fo you lough at me.. i don't care what all of you want to say.. but the important thing is i'm happy.. ha..ha..ha.. :-D what i remember at 1995, that is one television show the tittle is "TRANSFORMER" i like to watching this television program.. i think this story were show againt last year when i'm in form 6 but i'm not remember the story still same when i'm 6 years old.. TRANSFORMER is one of the hero.. the story may be same with the other tv show like power rangers, ryukendo, and what ever but not like a shin shan, doraemon, atashinchi and naruto.. i love TRANSFORMER so much..TRANSFORMER is a robot.. it work as a protecter to protect the world from the other evil or the enemy.. i'm not remember all of the story but TRANSFORMER change to be a robot before it attack the enemy who want to broken the world.. after i back from the tadika and after lunch i sleep before watching this story.. everyday before at 4 pm , i must sit in front of the television..i switch on the television and choose channel 2 .. everyday i watching TRANSFORMER without miss the story.. at the weekend i play with my friend.. we play who is enemy and who is the hero..I'm voluntere to be a hero..he..he..he.. i'm the hero but not terrorist.. but one day, i sleep like another day, when i wake up from the sleep the time is 5 o'clock.. i'm not see the clock, and i ask my mother, "mak, cerita robot dah mula belum?" my mother said, "dah habis dah".. I'm so frust i angry to my mother why she did'nt wake me early.. i cried untill night.. after that i did not watching TRANSFORMER anymore.. but when this tv programe show againt, i just see that the robot is same and go away.. this is a nice experient for me.. I take TRANSFORMER as my idol.. ha..ha..ha.. but now my idol is change firstly our prophet NABI MUHAMMAD saw, SAIDATINA AISYAH, and lastly is my parents HJ MUKHYUDDIN HJ IBRAHIM ann RUFIAAH KHAMIS,,when i think againt my idol, i want to lough.. ha..ha..ha it's so funny..when i going to primary school, i just watching the cartoon channel at the weekend.. but untill now i still watching the cartoon especially shin chan.. TRANSFORMER is my idol just when i'm still 6 to 8 years old.. ok i want to stop here we see in next week with the new topic but not in bombastic tittle.. thanks to sir akhdiat for overall.. :-)tata..titi..tutu..

1 comment:

BLC 2 said...

trasformer is very great cartoon.it can transform thier body to become something else.please to keep one in nilam and ask the transformer to be a bus whenever we need:)