SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, March 15, 2009

ways of healthier live

A lot of manner that can make me healthier everyday. I must care about my foods that contains the fat. If i take the fat foods, it can risk me of obesities or heart attacked. Then I must eat the fruits because the fruits give me the more vitamins.They also take my skins more beautiful.Because of that, I like to eat the fruits like tomatoes and cucumber.The vegetables also give me the teenage to works better. The other important things is I must does the exercise in morning or evening for several days in a weeek. The exercise like jogging and aerobics are needed to me for healthier. Then, important to me to follow the food schedule or another things like the food guide pyramid. Sometimes, I needs to visit or spend the holiday in other place to release tension and relaxing my mind.Then, in weekend I can go to shopping to enjoy myself. The things that when I enjoy, my life can become healthier.

Reviewed by, Rohaila Binti Abdullah
1080961

No comments: