SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, March 15, 2009

hEaLthY LifE..(16-3-09)

On my view which ways that i assume might be help myself live in a healthy life.regularly,i've do exercise twice in one week and the time that i've taken is not too long,only fiftht teen minutes in once.consequently,the exercise will borne sweat on my body,so my body may feel active and also energy immediately.in order hand in my meals,it is have too much benefits that has provided by eat a balance meals at the majority might gave to me the positive effect.such effects, the health of my body automatically have a good immunity to avoid the disease right away.moreover surely i can save my money more in order its no need to me to by the medicine or treatment while i'm suffering in sad.so, if we want to get a healthy in life,its only sufficient by the practise of that ways.-nOr aiNi aHmaD-1080942

No comments: