SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, March 15, 2009

HEALTHY LIFE

The way I help myself live a healthy life are do exercises on weekend like jogging, sports and others. When do any exercise, we can feel healthy and fresh. Then, I also take care of my food that enter in my stomach with less sugar, less salt, less oil and callories when I eat. Moreover, I choose to have a healthy diet with not take junk food, and eat more fruits and vegetables. It can prevent any diseases that dangerous to our healthy like obessity, heart disease, cancer and so on. On the other hand, I make sure that my environment is always clean and health. On daily habits, I make sure that my house is clean from any dirty. Every week, we do cleaning home to make sure it clean and clear. So, let's live in healthy life....
SITI FAIRUZ BAHMAN
1080957

No comments: