SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, March 15, 2009

healthy life

If someone ask me what is the way to help myself in healthy life, I will said "I sleep early at night and wake up early in the morning". This is the best way for me to keep myself in healthy life. I said like that because I need enough energy to study at the morning as compact schedule's student. While I sleep early because I'm so tired at the morning with the lecture and other activities. Actually sleep early at night as my habitual activity everyday since at secondary school because I like to wake up early at 4 o'clock to finish all my work lonely. At the same time I like to make a revision without other person beside me. It is imposible to say food factor didn't important in mylife. Food also give an impact for me to help myself live in healthy life. I like to drink ice milo and bread with egg since 9 years old. I make it myself everyday until I get a migraine at 10 years old. After getting the illness, I try to balance my menu according to dietry. And the important thing is I like to eat papaya as "desert food". This kind of fruit help my digesting process and make me easy to "throw away" what I didn't want to use in my body... Hehehehehe..... So try to keep yourself in healthy life. And don't be a wasting person. TQ and May Allah Bless You...
- MUNIRAH MUKHYUDDIN - 1080954 -

No comments: