SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, March 15, 2009

~on my own way to protect myself~


HEALTH it is most important in our life. We must handle it properly while we still young. It is because the health begun with how we trying to help our self live a healhty life. On my way, I prefer to make my breakfast with two eggs,two slice of white bread with butter and also one cup of milk with cream and sugar.. For my lunch, I prefer to take some rice,vegetable,chicken or fish and also desert.I will take one hamburger on a roll,one large order of French fries,an order of broccoli and lettuce also tomatoes for my dinner. Sometime I prefer western food for my dinner with my happy family. If i make some revision at the night, I will make some milk and eat an apple during my revision section.And it called supper...There are the ways that I had trying to protect myself from any kind of disease.
posted by:Nur Adila Bt Anuar.(1080953)

No comments: