SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Topic 6: THE WAYS I HELP MYSELF TO LIVE IN HEALTHY LIFE

To live in healthy, I must do anything that regarding to it.. Means, I must keep my health in good condition such as practice the healthy life like involve in sport, eat protein food, vitamin, fruits and whatever kinds of thing that can evade my self from any types of dangerous diseases such as cancer. The big problem in society nowadays is psychology problem or in other word stress. So to solve or overcome it, I will always find psychology doctor to make therapy treatment.. Beside that I will make myself to being active in whatever kind of "charity" to find a lot of friend that can make me always happy with their different character.. Thats all!!!!!!!!
NorAfni_1080949

No comments: