SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, March 15, 2009

ways I help myself live a healty

Everyone must be care for healty in life. I'm said so becauase its very important for the people. I'm also very caring about this because its can me more enegy and easy to do something.Beside that, its can bring me enegy and not tired in any situated.The ways that I help myself live a healty life such as I'm always take good food everyday.On the other hand, I'm very care in food ways in my life. I must take food for enough everyday. I always take the food on time everyday. I must take breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night snack. Its very important for me. Furthermore, I like take breakfast everyday with one culp of milk and two slices of white bread with butter.sometimes, I also take bread with two eggs. This food can me protein and its good for breakfast. Then,at lunch i must take rice with fish or chicken. I like this. At night, I usually take pasta group or fruit. I must take fruit although one in week. The ways I have healthy in life too that I take rice with vegetable, mea and so on. sometimes, I'm also take the supper such as potato chips, snack, nuts and dry beans. so, actually I always care for healty in my life everyday. lastly what last can I say that every people must take good food for healty in life.

-IMA-(1080962)

No comments: