SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Healthy Life

The way to help myself live a healthy life it is;the first I make the food guide table on everyday. I need follow that food guide table because there very important to myself for take menu on time. The everyday I take three the time to eat. The following shows menu shows what I usually eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The breakfast time i take one egg, one cupe of juice fruit and bananas. For lunch time I eat the rice, fish or meat, vegetable and mineral water. Besides that,for dinner time also i only eat the fruit. After that, I must do exercise on every week.I'm sure everyone wants to live a long,healthy life. So, we must believe fruit and vegetable is a good diet. We know that the food we eat affects us in defferent ways. We can improve our diet now and enjoy many years of healthy living. Thats all..1080951

No comments: