SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 2, 2009

wheN I hAvE aN adOpt cHilD

I was married on 16 sept 1998 with my husband but I’m very worried besause until now we don’t have a child,so we are decided that we can take adopt children from gaza city.i will get it because I’m with my husband feel very lonely at home. I’m and my hubby can take an adopt children.we decided to take an adopt because we are like children and most important why I take a child from Gaza because we are very pity about his fate ,because at his country now not peace like Malaysia. If i take an adopt child, I can gived my adopt a more education,and also take cake about his and give a more loving.I with my husband was take an adopt children from gaza was his still young (baby boy).I promise I can gived my adopt a loving.I decide to take adopt because I think if I don’t have a child my life can’t perfect and my life so lonely and not happy.I also can fell perfect when I’m have a child altough just an adopt children.I and my husband promise that we can give him a more loving as long as I’m and my husband an able to became a good parents to his.I’m think if I’m don’t have a own child maybe when i’m of the age of my life can lonely and can not get some of the loving from son or daugther.when I’m have an adopt I think and fell my adopt can take care about me and my husband when we was old.However I’m very comfortable when have a child at home and I heard his voice also make me so happy and automatic my life is not boring.

NUR IZNI ISHAK 1080943

No comments: