SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, February 5, 2009

ADOPT CHILDREN

If I married and cannot have children of on my own, I will adopt children because children are one of factor the happiness in family. I and my husband also can help their future with give education, necessaries, love, and others. Most of them came from poor family, so we need to help the family with care the children. Some children, they did not have their own parents or family. So, I can care the children until they can be independent people. They can improve their life with get education and success in future. They also can make me and my husband happy and meaningful when many people in my family. I think that I not will adopt from other races or countries because hard to take care them. It also hard to communicate with them because different language and races.

SITI FAIRUZ BAHMAN

No comments: