SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, February 1, 2009

ADOPTED CHILD



To me, if I'm married and I haven't child, I and my husband want to get a adopt child. Because having a child make me happy and also my family. When I and my husband going anywhere, of coursely we can't boring because we also caught our child. Besides that, I'm also will learn how to take care a child starting baby untill adult. Even, make me to became a responsbility people because we must take care all of their life like lecture them untill they became a successful person. But, I don't want them have a trouble live. Then when I'm was old, my child will help me and take care of me and my husband.

Even though, when we get the adopted child , automatically will help them from poor family especially from the different countries or races. Because not of all country have a better economic and besides that, can makes a different generation. But, when my adopt child was grow up I and my husband never and ever forget to tell them about their true family and we want they meets their family.

The adoptive children are one of ways to the couple which don't have their own children. I'm say that because without the child, our live will be lonely and it is not perfect life. So, appreciate them with our loving.


From: Khatijah Sahak(1080940)

No comments: