SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adopt Children

Child is give from god to all people that was married .But how about people that married without child. If this situation happen to me, I will take adopt. For easier all of matter I will take adopt that same race is Melayu .

To support may view I give four reason why I must take an adopt. First of all as a human behavior like a child so I have instinct to get a child to bring happiness for my life. Other that can share lovely with adopt . Secondly adopt can give blissful to fulfill from alone my life. Adopt also important to continue heritage especially family’s property. For example the parents have big company and need expand their business, of courts give the company to their child.

Lastly I can get new experience with adopt to share life with me. Furthermore adopt that I take from orphan. Important for me to give him opportunity live with family like other person.
review by adzha 1080955

No comments: