SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Topic 5: New Invention "4 IN 1"

Wanna know about my new product?? Just chack it out??


Since I studied at engeneering school, I was thought to create a new invention that people need today and also can give them a lot of benefit. When I thought deeply, I got an Idea that I'll never thought before. What's that?? That was "4 in 1 " product. Why I called it like that? Because, my product included four technologies in one thing. That were mp3, Internet, tv screen and digital dictionary. I thought that you can imagine what will it do because, we were already know the functions of above. I just made people easy to use all that functions in "one time". I meant, no need to the owners of my 4 in 1 product to waste their time to go anywhere such as cyber cafe to surf internet and so on because, they just need to find a comfortable place and "enjoy their self". So you can see that my product can give you benefits and become the important thing in your daily life. Why? Because its not waste your money, time.. My product was available to all communities such as children, teenager, adult and also the old. So what are you waiting for?? Buy it because its just RM555...
Post by_ Norafni Satumin (1080949)

No comments: