SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Topic 4: WiLL We Adopt Children????



My life was so empty without my own children eventhought I was married 4 years ago. A lot of initiatives that I tried to getting my own children but, it was wasting my time. After I discussed with my husband, we concluded to adopt child from legal instituition such as an orphan house. My husband and I mate the manager of the orphan house at Kota Kinabalu Sabah to told him about our intentioned to adopt a child from that instituition. After we discussed, all parties were agreed than my husband signed some agreement and we were legally to adopt a child.


We adopted girl child names Amelia from that instituition. She so cute and she was Kadazan Dusun girl too.I love her so much and I felt that I cannot living without her. For me, I dont want to be suffering again because life without children is so "awful". I thought that having only one child was not enough. Because of that, I told to my Love that I would like to adopt child from other country like Angelina Jolie. My husband was very sporting and he allowed me to ahead with my honour intentioned.



After I made research, I would like to adopt child from China. I have a friend there that agreed to me to gave her son Chen Jin for me because, she had no financial ability to support hers son. Because of that, I adopted her son. Amelia was so happy to having brother because, she will never bored again..I'm so happy for that......





(Afni_1080949)


No comments: