SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, February 5, 2009

ADOPT CHILDREN

As we know every married couple wants children after marriage, it’s same with me…

If I cannot have children, I will adopt children. For me children can bring happiness, cheerful, and barakah at my family. I think, although we have anything in our life such as good career, a big car, a big home and good husband but it’s still not enough without child because children can take care of my life when I become old and make our life perfect.

And I will proceed to adopt children from other races or other country because as we know circumstances in the whole world in this day, many children neglected by their family causes from poorest problem or orphan. From that case, I can take them as my adopt children and it is my manner to me to help their future.

posted by:nur atikah 1080944

No comments: