SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, February 1, 2009

In my own way...


If I were married and I cannot have a children, I never adopt a children because I think it will getting difficult on me. I said like that because if I adopt a children and the children is a boy thus when he growing up he will be my 'mahram' if I adopt him during his growing up. If I adopt him while he still a baby maybe not and I don't care about that. In contrast, my husband will get a difficult life because his life will be a limited. Because of that we will never adopt a child in our life.

We will solve this problem softly and use any kind of treatment which is having in entire world. Nowadays, our world get solve this problem properly. For example by using an IVF or traditional treatment such as method of massage. They ask me if I adopt a child, will I adopt them from other races or country? Maybe because I want to make some different family. And to understand their culture and language. Beside that, I also want to help their poor family if their really from poor family.

posted by: Adila Anuar(1080953)

No comments: