SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 2, 2009

CHildren

Every married couple wants to have children. The children are one of part in condition to be achieved happiness of couple. In my opinion about to adopt the adopted children decided to certain condition.

I will adopt to the adopted children when I have not choice to do so like that. For example when we have not opportunity to has a child. The children very important for me because they are person will take care about us in one of the day. When we having child, we will feel more needed and directly complement family member. Why I will adopt a child when we no chance to be able to child?

For me own children is family symbol real felicities us. Therefore I will happy when I can have own children and it will encourage I so more diligent to work for my family member.

That all my opinion about to adopt the adopted children. A child in a family like a pearl.

By: Aisamuddin Ariff 1080941

No comments: