SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

twin 09-89

If I have twin I am very happy because I can go anywhere with my twin. Another, my life not alone. I like the twin can change clothes together, the same school, same name and other. This is a positive think about the twin. At the same time, also have negative think about the twin. For example, they cannot be separation with their twin. If do something fair with their twin. However, by the twin cannot independent. All work, will be defendant with twin. This entitled, the twin may be cannot continue life, the twin died or continue the study and other. Additional, the twin has low and height, for example in education. Whatever, I am very happy if I have twin.

noorfalihin binti zoor 1080937

No comments: