SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, February 19, 2009

new invention

Nowadays there are so many kind of technology invention that give us a lot of advantages. But there is other new invention that people need today. I think the new invention is three in one laptop. What I mean here there is a laptop combination with a printer and also a scanner. This new kind invention is suitable to university student especially. But it is also suitable with the all workers that work at the office and the worker that use a lot of document such as the businessman, teacher, and so on. The function of this new invention is as usually to print out the document, scan the picture or document and also to type a document. This is the special and wonderful new technology because of the combination function in one laptop. I think this is an important thing because, as a unversity student I have a lot of problem to settle my homework in one time such to type and print out after finish my work. The problem is I must go to the cyber cafe to print out and I must to pay it with RM 0.30 each print. That is only one paper, if I want to print out about 40 sheet I must pay a lot. So, I want to suggest this is an important new invention to produce. We already know the totally cost of the laptop and the printer. So here it can be a little increase price for each purchase. And lastly I hope there is company have an initiative who want to produce it invention. So don't think in much time. Just do it. Insya Allah.
MUNIRAH MUKHYUDDIN - 1080954 -

No comments: