SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

IF I MARRIED........

If i married and i dont have a children, i will discuss with my husband wether to adopt children or not. But, for me, i will adopt a children. It is because, in world of marriage if we not have a children, the marriage will looks not perfect for a couple. That's also same for me. If i adopt children, i will adopt him or she since baby and from Islam religions and Malaysian. I decide like that because it is will become easy for me to teach and educate he or she base on our religion and cultural. I also will giving all my loving for he or she hundred percent in their life as my own children. And i hope, all my family will accept my decision and will give their loving to my adopt chilren too...and now,i have already prepared the names for my adopt children as a Muhammad E'zzal Amin.

reviewed by : Musfiroh Bt. Ahmad (1080947)

No comments: