SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, February 1, 2009

never give up

After 2 years I married but I still have no children with my loving husband. I’m feeling lonely at home when my husband goes to work. As a result, we decide to adopt a child. We choose a different race and religion because we can teach him about Islam. InsyaAllah, he can be a stronger Muslim. Athough he my adopted child, I love him very much and want gives him a happy life.This includes a comfortable home, a loving family and a good education.
During a school holiday, my husband and I bring he to visit his natural parents because we want he know where he from and who his biological parent.Athough I have adopted children but I still hope one day I have a child of my own. I will never give up because my brother also likes me. However, he won’t adopt children athough 10 years he married. But after 10 years he have 3 daughters on his own.

1080948
nurilyani normuda

No comments: