SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, February 1, 2009

adoptive children



Children is one of the worthwile thing in couple’s life. If I getting a married, I want my own children with my real husband hopefully. However if the result different with my hope, I will adopt a children. Having a life as a wife to a husband may be bored without the coquettish children. May be, sometimes I need a friend to accompanies me at home if my husband have his own work. I can play, teach, having a meal and others with my adopt children. So, that’s why I want to adopt the children to make my life very happy if I didn’t have my own children. Beside, I’m very sympathy to other children didn’t has their own partner to share their happier and bad experience. I will imagine their life without a parents next them. It’s to hard to say that having a difficult life without a loving parents between us. Parents give a lot of meaning in children’s life. Nowadays we can see a lot of technology medical instruments to having a real children but in other hand we can make an advantage to helping a poor family by take their children as a adopt children. I like to see a Korean or Chinese face especially the child. They are so cute and chubby. If I want to adopt a children, I want to take from the other races. By this way I can teach my adopt children a beautiful religion that is Islam. In other reason, I can make a something special for my religion by make someone non Muslim being a Muslim. INSYA ALLAH


Posted by : MUNIRAH MUKHYUDDIN – 1080954 -

No comments: