SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I LOVE TO ADOPT CHILDREN

If I can't have my own baby , I will adopt childrens . For me, having childrens are very important.It make my married more joyfull and worth.Thus, if I have my own childrens, I also adopt another childre to help them to get a better life. I will adopt childrens as much as I could so my children s will grow up perfectly with their parent and sibling. They can learn about love each other without any gap about races or their skin tone.

It is fine for me to adopt children from other races or other country. I will adopt childrens from poor country such as India, African or Asean country. It will make my family more unique and i will try my to give my best attention to make sure they have their future life. It is my responsible to teach them Islam is the way of life. I'm not worries about my financial because I belive in grant from Allah swt.

post by: noraziana aziz 1080938

No comments: