SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, August 3, 2008

"My IDoL"

Hi everybody,
I'm here to tell you about "my idol".
My name is Azie

I have idol. My idol is prophet Muhammad s.a.w. I like him because I impressive and proud with him brave and courageous in struggle religion Islam. Prophet Muhammad s.a.w is a prophet at the end and not have prophet others after him. I like reading story book about prophet Muhammad s.a.w. Sometimes, during I reading the book story, I think I want to be him. There are many natures which show by him to us. Among natures prophet Muhammad s.a.w are dauntless, patient, judicious, brilliant ant others. I like about him when he teach and educate his son with way stimulating and he never beat and angry to his son. When he angry, he will patient and silence himself. He not speak language harsh and indelicate when he angry to his son. I really like and love to prophet Muhammad s.a.w and I choice him as my idol. I hope you all to choice him as your idol and inspiration. In fact, there are many story I want to tell about Prophet Muhammad s.a.w, but time not allow able. Next time, I will inform and story about him.

Now, I have a class. Untill we meet again.


Thank you....

1 comment:

BLC 2 said...

please dont forget to introduce your name