SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My mUm


Assalamualaikum Sir and all my friends........


Actually i want to share with u all about who influence to me as a child and of course my answer is my mum.My mum name's Hamizah Bt Johan.She was born on 27 August 1959.She most important in my life.She is more like a friend to me.So,i can talk to her about everything without embarrassed.She know all my feeling.She like a superb mum.My mum works everyday.When weekend she must spend much time for her family especially for her children.My mum has been working hard since i was a kids until i was 21 years old but she never complains.My mum always helps me everything even sometimes when i am wrong.She also give me more advise and she also promise will take care me and my siblings more than her life.I also want to thank to my mum for understanding me and always be with me when i have a problem.If i did'nt have a mother, i don't think can be succesfull like this.She taught me well,taught to me to be a good person.I'll study hard and get the best job.I promise will always be with my mum and will take care of her forever.I love my mum very much...........( '',)

from : Azlina

No comments: