SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, August 3, 2008

' my idol '

Salam.hello guys!!(",)

Who was important influence to me?!!! I think my mum and i called her 'mama' since
i was a kid. But ,why i say mama as my idol because she is give birth and enlarge
to me..Thank you mama. I miss you so much. I'm very succeful because my mum is
educated,intelligent and something special can i believe that to her.That why i
choose my mum as inspiration or idol in my life. The personal nature my mum is
patient or tolerant, kindly, and helpful. She was interested in everything and gave
me advice how to excellent in our life at USIM.I like the half character and not
on the whole .he.he. ('',). I just joke to her.Then, i will share all of you, my mum like stories about her fast memory. There are memory have a sad and happy in my life and
she tell me how about give birth and others.. Thank you mama.I promise to educated
and seriuos in my study especially at USIM
. iNSYAALLAH......ok see you later..

No comments: