SEARCHING FOR THE BLOG

WELCOME TO BLC 2 PAGE


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

# m3 = m@m@ #



Heyyo we meet again. Today i would like to talk about who was gave me the big impact in my life (thriller sound) she was my mama. Since i was a kid im such a copy cat, i wanna look like my mum, dress like my mum, talk like my mum, smart like my mum in one word i wannabe my mum. I describe my mum as a strong woman she is my superhero. As u see me now, im totally like my mum, Im strong n nothing will bring me down just like my mum. Since i was a kid, when i look into her eye i knoe she's suffer with this family. Nobody can accept her as herself, except my grandma n grandpa, i knoe y? it is because of my mum came from poor family n converted to Muslim n 'them' r da other way around. Even though my mum came from poor family but i still proud of her, nobody can list any of my mama's family who's not succeeded in their life, all of them are degree holder n some are master holder n a few PHD holder. So for those who always look down of my mama BACK OF, my superhero will lead her way. As for me, maybe im not dat smart but i still smart then u r, so stay away from my red carpet. I dun even care if u wanna show of wit ur beautiful face, dress n ur ton of money, im much rich then all of u (im smart, beautiful, nice, brave n strong). ok yall dats all i wanna talk about see ya......... from me RED FAIRY

No comments: